Centre of Excellence (Approved and funded by UP Govt In Jan 2019)
CARE - CENTER OF ALTERNATE AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
CARE have been established in REC Azamgarh with the vision to research and for job-oriented training for interest students of final years B. Tech. as well as the PG Physics and chemistry students of nearby degree colleges /universities in eastern UP and use of alternate and renewable energy in campus in efficient manner making the campus Green Campus. CARE to be developed as Research centre of Renewable Energy.Short term – 03 years
Under CARE the following objectives will be covered.
- To organise the workshops/conferences/symposiums/seminars on Alternate and Renewable Energy.
- Job Oriented Training in term of certificate course through MNRE Trainers in Solar, Bio Mass, wind and Fuel cell area.
- Summer and winter internship on renewable energy through Renewable energy Lab
- To conduct the awareness program.
- To conduct project work.
- To get funded projects under MNRE New Delhi, DST and AICTE.
- To conduct Energy Audit (a consultancy work)
- To have M. Tech. and PhD course in Renewable Energy with intake of 15 Students.
- To get Industry sponsored status for CARE as Research Park.
- To apply for a Research centre to be considered as Independent Department with Scientists and Researchers.
Solar Street Light in the Campus
Centre for Alternative and Renewable Energy Equipment